Sunday, November 18, 2012

She & Him

The other day while heading out for our usual lunch date I decided to take some quick outfit pictures. Turns out Sonny was much more well dressed than I was (feeling lazy much?) so it was just fitting that I post his pictures on here as well. Nothing like a little bit of man style to mix things up!


DSC_0218

DSC_0224

Outfit details: 
sweater} kensie
jeans} Urban Outfitters
boots} Aldo, via Beacon's Closet

DSC_0236

DSC_0242

Outfit details:
vest} vintage
plaid flannel} vintage (dad's hand me down)
jeans} Levi's
boots} Bass

9 comments:

  1. You are always too cute! great style on your dude too :)

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look fantastic. I adore your easy outfit & I'm a sucker for stripes!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute! I will forever be envious of your boot collection! I re-named my blog after Kyle & I, and I only very rarely get pics of him to post up. You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot couple! ;) lovely outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You BOTH look amazing!!! I'm really loving those boots seriously really great style! Fashion Love,

    Akinyi http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your boots, and hey lucky you to get a dapper dressin' dude!

    <3 Meg
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awh, cute little couple! i love the boots here, i need some like this for winter!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lookin' good, you two!

    Brittany
    www.laceanddagger.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WTH!!?! why is it only now that I get to visit your blog again!?! hahaha!!
    oh maybe it's because i was gone for a whole year in my blog and decided to create a new one too. hahaha!

    anyway, I'm so glad to finally be able to follow you again here! :D cheers from CANADA!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete