Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Genie Pants.

I have a long standing love for genie pants. When I was younger I use to wear something like them, but with stirrups. Yup, I was that cool. Anyways, I found these at a vintage store called Sweet Jane in Philly. It really was a great store full of reasonably priced goods! I simply couldn't pass them up. Unfortunately these pictures don't do them justice.


DSC_1532

DSC_1524

Outfit details:
t-shirt: Urban Outfitters
pants: vintage
belt: Target
necklace: thrifted via Buffalo Exchange
purse: Cole Haan, thrifted via Beacon's Closet
shoes: vintage

DSC_1535

DSC_1538

DSC_1545

DSC_1547

DSC_1549

DSC_1553

DSC_1557

These pictures were taken on Sunday which was a beautiful sunny warm day here in Brooklyn. We started out with some brunch at our little local vegan spot, then ended up at the Brooklyn Flea. We had a great time rummaging around crates and bins looking for nothing in particular. We eventually want to start some little renovations around the house so we've been eyeing vintage furniture and wall decorations to possibly add to our little abode. I think painting is actually going to be the first thing to start it off. I'm kind of scared to tell you the truth as it's such a big task to take on and actually finish. With summer around the corner, I know our schedule is just going to get busier as we go. I guess I just need to take baby steps with the whole process. And well, it's just an apartment so I'm sure we'll be able to handle it!


13 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Girl you look so amazing! Ah! Love them and you always give me hair envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pants, the fabric is just perfect, I'm thinking of some like these yours, but don't know how they will look on my body..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh those are cute. I love fancy pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAH! I love them! Also, I wish I had had your day. It looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pants! What a great pattern.

    xo,

    Hannah

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these photos and the little peek into your Sunday :) sounds lovely!! And your tattoos are looking incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is impressive how very well you pull off those pants! I love the pattern. and I agree with Amberly, your tattoos look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is seriously one thing that I just can't pull off. You rock it so well!

    Love the prints too, I've been drawn to unusual patterns lately.

    oxo

    ML
    Twenty York Street
    www.twentyyork.com
    Follow me in Twitter: @20YS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this outfit!!! I love printed pants and you mix it perfectly! Thank you for the inspiration! ;) Kisses!!!


    http://petticoatplayground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am crushing on those fabulous pants! I love flea markets, but I haven't gotten around to go to one since we moved. Hopefully soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pants are amazing! You styled them perfectly!

    runabeautifullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just noticed that you have a new blog now, I think it's great and by the way I just want to comment on how awesome those pants are!! :D


    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete