Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Quirky Girl.

And here it is! My full outfit post with my newly reworked cardigan. I wanted to wear something fun with it, so I decided to go for a back-to-school fall-ish outfit incorporating some dark denim, polka dot blouse and well, since it's not that cold out yet, I can still wear some sandals.


065 085 080
details: blouse via Tucker for Target| cardigan via Goodwill| jeans, Cheap Monday via Buffalo Exchange| shoes c/o Blowfish| belt via Value Village| vintage brooch gift from boyfriend
079 090

Lots of stuff going on this week. Tonight I attended the volunteer meet & greet for the Lower East Side girls Club, more on that when I actually start volunteering... but sounds like fun. Tomorrow, as you all know if Fashion Night Out and as you all know I'll be hanging out at the Artists & Fleas all night so you should stop by and say hi, have a drink and a cookie {I'm baking them right now}, and of course, buy a t-shirt! Haha, ok, purchases are optional...
And well, Friday is my birthday! Not just any old birthday though, this one is the big 3-0! So even more reason to celebrate. Pheww, with all of this going on, I actually kind of just wish that this week was over with! I'm looking forward to NOT sewing, planning, prepping for anything. Maybe even enjoying a good ol' movie night with Soner? Yup, must make that happen, right after I enjoy some vegan chocolate birthday cake.

26 comments:

  1. I love that top you always look so amazing and put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit & it looks so put together.
    I still loving the buttons on this cardigan. So kean to raid my mum's button box. And I think I need to get a polka dot pussy bow blouse ... yes, I definately need one!
    Kelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea with the buttons, it really came together nicely!

    I really love the colors of this outfit and you show it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly happy b-day!! And congrats on the big 3-O, I loved turning 30! Also, loveeee, this gorgeous outfit. I adore that hue of green, & the polka dots/sailboat pin are beyond adorable. Great look!! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! I love everything about this outfit.

    Happy Birthday week! Hope you enjoy the rest of it! (and your chocolate vegan cake)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That broach is adorable, and the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! you look like an adorable teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love LOVE this outfit. That shirt is amazing, the cardigan upgrade is amazing, I sound like a creep but whatever, I love this outfit.

    Lauren @ See Parrot

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely, great colours on you, specially the polkadot blouse :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooo wish I was going to FNO! Have a blast lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, happy birthday week! I love this look. You sort of look like you're on spring break in the '60s.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your sailboat pin! soooo cuuuute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is gorgeous!!! love what you did with the cardigan. hope you have the most spectacular birthday EVER!! 30 is gonna be your best year yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is soooo cute! Love the combo of the cardigan and polka dot top. :D PS: This is kinda random...but I've been thinking of moving to Brooklyn...it seems like you really love it. I have a social work degree and just need a new change of pace. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhh, I LOVE this outfit! it's so...smart. If that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Always a pleasure to look at your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I have missed your blog! Sorry I am so behind. I love the sweater and your hair is really cute like this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. eek, i love this outfit.. especially the blouse and pin!

    i recently started a blog about mostly personal style and vegetarian cooking. i'd love if you'd take a look: www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your outfit is the cuuutest ever! Love what your wearing!

    Jade x
    _GingerPickle_

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday! Hooray! I absolutely love this outfit. The mix of your polka dot top with the green cardigan is wonderful. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The polka dots are so cute. I also like the special touch with the sailboat pin.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i LOVE this outfit!!! it is so quirky and fun with the dots and the cardi.. and the shoes are amazing. annd happy belated bday !!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dang! I never saw the Tucker for Target collection! I would love to have that blouse! I really like this color combination, really the whole outfit & sandals. You're so lovely!


    www.looselips-sinkships.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a great outfit! you look HOT! i gotta get a pair of those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It looks great! Love it!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete